Max's Kennel Club Pedigree Name

MARSH POOL MERVIN

Sunday 3 April 2011

Finally....


Unfortunatley, My Beautiful Max was
put to sleep after a final visit to the Vets yesterday.
~   ~   ~   ~
A very sad moment for my daugther, Lucy,
& myself.
~   ~   ~   ~
He was aged 13 years,
Certainly a good age for a Labrador.


Lucy & I had been well blessed,
 with such a loving pet in Max.
We have many fond memories & photos of him,
who was such a big part of our family life!


To end my day yesterday,
it only seemed right to go for a long walk.
So I ventured to the Blackdown Hills,
& found a lovely woodland walk.


Max would have loved such a walk!
Already so much missed,
 but in kindness to him,
although a difficult choice to make,
we did do the right thing.
~   ~   ~   ~
Our final parting was definitely
 Huge Hugs & kisses from us both!
Lots of Love to Max!!!



7th August 1997 - 2nd April 2011

4 comments:

Annie Bear said...

Oh, Shirleyanne, I am so sad to hear this. Max was such a faithful friend. I could tell from your posts about him. He always looks so sweet in his pictures. I know he had a wonderful, love-filled life with you and your daughter.

Hugs,
Vicki (and Lucy)

Shirleyanne said...

Thank you Vicki(& Lucy)
Lovely comments. Well appreciated, honest!
We couldn't have wished for a better pet.
Missed already but he did have a good life!
Take care!x

My name is Riet said...

Oh I am sorry to hear about your pet.It is always so sad to loose a good friend and that's what they are. He was beautiful.

Shirleyanne said...

Riet, thank you for your kind comments.
He was quite a character with endearing characteristics. A true friend indeed!
Take care.